While catching up on some blog reading I noticed that this weeks contest at I ♥ faces is
Dramatic B&W photos. {Thanks Rachel!} I instantly knew that I had the perfect picture to enter for this weeks contest. I am most certainly not a great photographer, but this picture fits right in for the weeks theme. Not only are the clouds some what dramatic and moody in this shot, so is the model!!!
I have only entered once over at I ♥ faces, but I always enjoy checking out the other entries. Head on over now for more dramatic Black & White's.
Have a great week!!
10 comments:
Love it! :0)
Great Capture!!
The grass adds a lot of drama as well. Very nice.
Gotta love the drama girls.
Pretty blog!
This is a great photograph...so you obviously have a great eye for photography and that makes a great photographer in my book! I love the way it feels....
Great shot, can't wait for beach weather to get some awesome shots too!
That is an AMAZING shot!
I noticed the clouds behind her head immediately and the bending of the grass and her windswept hair makes it look like such a blustery day!
Seriously... the fine sand and the moody sky do all the contrast work for you, and the grass adds texture!
(And if you're ever struggling with editing - do like me and ask a friend - lots of iheartfaces people are totally willing to give advice and help! But it all starts with a great shot and you got that here!)
Don't you dare feel intimidated! :)
Great shot, Tina! Boy, she really looks like she's not in the mood for a picture! ;)
so beautiful
That is a good one. love the sky and her sweet face. BEautiful.
Post a Comment