Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Pageant

BabyG was in the Easter pageant at her school on Friday night. She really enjoyed getting all dolled up at the salon after school to get prepared for the pageant. It was such a good experience for her, she tends to be a little shy in big crowds, but she did an excellent job. And she got to dress up and hang out with a few of her girlfriends for the night.

Above here, the girls are waiting to take the stage.
BabyG really loved hanging out with her friends before the pageant started. All the girls looked so cute.
G was selected as first alternate, and the little one on the far left of the picture in the white dress was the winner in the kindergarten division. All the girls that participated received trophies.
I am so proud of my baby girl and how well she did. Her favorite part of the night was receiving the roses that her dad & I picked up for her. It was the first time she has ever gotten flowers, and I can tell it will not be the last. She has raved about them all weekend!!! Such a girl!

3 comments:

Tara G. said...

Tina, she looks darling!! My husband gives our girls roses on their birthdays (and other times, too) to equal their age- one gets yellow and the other pink. I think he looks forward to it as much as BG does!

Rachel said...

Ohmygoodness - is she not the sweetest thing ever?!?! I love her precious smile and how beautiful she was, all dolled up!

(And you totally should enter iheartfaces with the picture you mentioned!)

He & Me + 3 said...

She is so pretty. What a fun idea. Way to Go BabyG