As I am typing this post BabyG is away at her first slumber party. She was beyond excited about this party and has been looking forward to it all week. I can't tell you how many times we went over what she needs to do if she gets scared and would like to come home. I marched right in there with my list of phone numbers and put it on the fridge myself. Surely, the party girls mom thought I was a little crazy-obsessive. Maybe I am. But, it is 10:50 pm right now, and I have not heard a word from her. She must be having fun!! Wish us luck through the night.
I did send her with her digital camera packed, so hopefully she will get some pictures of all the fun!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
2 comments:
How fun for her. I hope she makes it through the night. I have one that does and one that doesn't.
Awww, what a big girl! I hope she had fun. :)
Post a Comment