Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday again. . .

Well, here it is. . .Friday again. I have not had alot of time for blogging this week. Lately the days seem to be passing even faster than normal. That is not a good thing. Where is my life going, I don't even know that I am really living it!!!
What have we been up to?
BabyG made it through the whole night of her first slumber party. However, she almost fell asleep while cheering at the basketball game the following day.
We are now planning our very own slumber party for babyG's 6th birthday!! I LOVE planning parties and I have so many ideas that I have a little list going.
We have decorated for Valentines day. I've purchased gifts for my Valentines. We addressed cards for classmates that will likely never be delivered due to the "snow day" today. Big10 purchased a Valentine gift for his girlfriend. {That's a big one!!!} The first of many I'm sure.
Yes, we had a "snow day" today. I actually had to work the majority of the day, so I missed all the fun in the snow and got no pictures of the kids enjoying it!! This makes me very sad.
So, that's about it. I have alot of projects coming up that I can't wait to post about, so keep an eye out for them. I have several "home improvement" projects to tackle. And of course, all the birthday jazz. Right now I am off to attempt to make a tissue paper flower.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tara G. said...

This will sound horrible but I have nearly forgotten V's Day is tomorrow! Moving kicks my hiney!!!