Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How 'bout a picture? (or two, or three, or four. . .)

Believe it or not, I still have not found my camera cord. However, I did find one that was interchangeable. Also, the hubby told me all I have to do is stick the camera disc into the printer. . .duh.
I decided to only post a few pictures this time around to get us started. I have been a horrible blogger lately. Not only that, my life in general just feels like chaos right now. I feel like I have not been home enough to get caught up on the house work and get back to our normal (non-holiday) schedule. Tomorrow is a day with no activities on the calendar, so I am hoping to get some things done after work.
BabyG is doing better each week with her Upward cheering. She is really enjoying it and doesn't seem to mind the crowd so much. She is also doing well reciting her memory verses each week.
Here she is warming up for one of her games.
Center court at half time. SO cauuute!! (G is directly in the center here)
Remember what else happened last week?

Yes, today is my precious nephews 1 week birthday!!
Sweet baby feet. . . .
Uncle & baby. Isn't he adorable? Mommy, Daddy, & baby are doing well adjusting to their new lifestyle.
Now, it is 9:58 pm and babyG is still awake. She is having a hard time getting to sleep without a parent. These children are too attached sometimes. We are currently working on becoming a little more independent.
I'll be back soon. . . .with more pictures!!!
Have a happy week!


3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What cute uniforms they have for cheer. love it. That baby is precious. Absolutely gorgeous. I have been a little crazy this week too. Chaos is all around me. Ugh.

Michelle said...

How sweet! All of them!

Brandi said...

Awww, your new nephew is precious!

We are currently enduring the pain of getting Aubry to fall asleep in his own bed.

I decided he just MUST go to bed at 8pm IN HIS OWN BED. If he gets in bed with me in the middle of the night I don't care, but I need some kid-free down time in the evening.

It took about 5 days (and I had to bribe him with a Bakugan, leave the hall light on, and let Phoebi sleep with him), but last night I told him to go brush his teeth and he did and then he went to bed WITHOUT ME ASKING!!!! WOO HOO!!!