BabyG & I had appointments Saturday afternoon for hair updates. G wanted to get her hair cut short, and I went along for the ride. I am still not certain that I like my hair this short, it just depends on the day I guess. But babyG is in LOVE with her short hair, it's alot easier for both of us.
BEFORE:
And finally, I had to post this picture of Big10. It is rare that I get a good photo of this boy, he just is not into my picture taking hobby. But this is a good one!! I think he looks especially handsome and grown up here.
5 comments:
I absolutely love both of the haircuts. Yours is super sassy. Nice choice. Your son is very handsome.
Oh my word, Tina! You are so brave and look FANTASTIC!!!! So does your little one!
Great hair! and your face does not look fat!
HAWT momma! Your hair looks FABULOUS!!!! I absolutely love it! babyG would be cute bald, so I totally expected major cuteness from her already. :)
I love both the new cuts! Yay! Glad to have met you and am excited to follow your blog!
Post a Comment