Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does anyone miss me?

I must apologize for going almost an entire week without even one little blog post!! My dear friend Brandi emailed me to make sure I was still alive and well. I am, and I have SO many pictures to share with you. The only problem is that I cannot locate the cord that hooks my camera up to the computer. When we moved the desk into the living room after Christmas, the cord went missing. I do not live in a mansion people, but I have searched up & down & all around and I have no idea where this thing could possibly be!! The worst part. . . . . I don't really remember what it looks like. {Electronics, sheesh!!!}
**TIME FOR THE UPDATES**
We have been busy little bees around here, running all over town to practice's and games. Basketball and cheering are going well. We have managed to find yet another sport that Big10 is good at and in love with. BabyG is also doing well with her cheering, she is learning alot and most importantly getting over her "stage fright".

I have partially tackled one of my resolutions by joining the gym. But we have been on the go so much that I have only worked out once so far. I am hoping to get a steady schedule in place starting next week.

If you haven't heard, Alabama won the National Championship game & my little Bama girl was the happiest baby girl on the planet. {I imagine you would have to be living under a rock not to know this news} However, you may not know that the city of Tuscaloosa is basically in an uproar of sorts because they are not having a parade. They have a "celebration" scheduled at Bryant Denny this Saturday, but no parade. My friend/co-worker, Julie & I did a little research on this today and apparently they had a parade back in '93, and people really want to keep the tradition. I don't think any of the celebration plans are going to change though.

Speaking of living under a rock. . .remember the email I mentioned from BFF Brandi? That is when I found out the exciting news that she is expecting baby number four. {yes, FOUR. . .4!!} Please join me in praying for a healthy baby GIRL. Brandi is WAY outnumbered already!!

And finally, I have a new baby nephew. He arrived yesterday at 2:47pm and he is perfect, healthy, and the most beautiful baby around. I promise he fell right out of heaven.

Now, I am going to search some more for this camera cord. Wish me luck and stay tuned for some pictures!! Have a good week!

4 comments:

Coupon Clippin' Mommy said...

Congrats on the nephew!

Brandi said...

I've been missing you, girl! :)

Brandi at Life of a Small Town Girl posted the other day and they had the trophy at one of the Wal-Mart's and you could go get your picture made with it! Scott would have just DIED to get his picture with the trophy!

Now, find that cord... I'm waiting for pics! ;)

Rachel said...

Hope you find the cord - would love to see pics!

And I am loving Brandi's sweet news too!

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds about like my life. Running to and fro for kids events.
I heard about the win and about Brandi. both great news. Find your cord so we can see all the fun too!