Tonight will be the last of our Christmas programs for 2009. Although we have been on the go and very busy, I have really enjoyed all the things the kids participated in this year. We kicked it off with Big10 & the Music Makers singing at Dickens Downtown the first week of December. Here they are after the show. They had lot's of demonstrations going on for people to see, this man was whittling. (of course I have NO IDEA how to spell that word, I mean carving wood!)
Last Monday and Tuesday night Big10 starred as Eddie in The Christmas Sweater. All the kids did such a good job! The program included the high school show choir, the Music Makers, the middle school band, the high school band, the majorettes, the dance team, and the color guard.
And finally Friday night babyG preformed with her Gymnastics class. She did an excellent job as well!!
5 comments:
Whew, girl. Y'all have been SO busy!!! The camera is taking some great pics (well, I mean YOU are taking some great pics with that camera and babyG is not chunky) ;)
Leos are not necessarily flattering! She looks adorable! What a festive few weeks!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I'm following now. I like your decor pics from a few posts ago. I like primitive decor so I really like the blue shelf!
Your not-so-chunky monkey is a doll! Look forward to reading more!
Cute blog!
Visiting from FFF @ MBC! I'm a new follower...I'd love for you to visit me!
~Shelley @ www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com
Enjoy your Christmas pageant!:) Following from MBC.:)
Post a Comment