Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This week in pictures

Even though it is not even the eve of Christmas yet, we are on the downside of our Christmas activities. The only thing we have to do now is relax, have fun, and spend time with family. . .that sounds easy enough. I thought I would share a few pictures from the past week as an update on what we have been doing.
First off we made Christmas ornaments for our teachers and friends. Some of you may recognize these ornaments from Kelly's Korner, I found instructions in this post. They turned out SO cute and they are so easy a tiny cheerleader can make them!!
I think possibly the only person interested in this part of the week may be Daddy Bub. But I figured you may want to see this weeks hunting photos!! The kids got dressed up and ready to sing in the Christmas pageant at church.
They did a very good job, they are all just so sweet.
(see babyG standing in this photo)
Tuesday was filled with fun Christmas parties with our classmates at school. BabyG's class had a breakfast at 8am.
Big10's class had pizza and cookie cake.I am so thankful that the kids are in such a good school. They have some really great classmates that I am sure will become lifelong friends.
Tomorrow will be a day filled with cooking, baking, and cookie decorating for us. BabyG has planned our Family Christmas dinner down to the very tiniest detail, I will be working hard tomorrow to make sure I get everything on her list handled correctly. I hope I can follow through!!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh my, I hope that wasn't Dasher or Dancer or any of the others... (and yes, Daddy Bub was all about checking that out) (haha)!

Cute ornaments! Hey, are you guys 'potato' people? I don't know if I've mentioned before,but the last two years I've made Paula Deen's Mashed Bake recepi and OMHeavens it is GOOD! I've bragged about it so much, Jamie is going to make it this year for her family Christmas dinner. It is definitely a crowd pleaser.

Anywho, I hope you guys have a relaxing, wonderful Christmas. Give the kiddos a big hug for us! Love y'all! :)

Brandi said...

BTW, I just noticed you have 72 followers!!! W2Go! :)

Tara G. said...

Fun and congrats on the deer!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Tell the hubby congrats...I'm sure mine will be in the woods soon! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Blessings,
Linda

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow you all have been so busy lately. Nice deer. They look adorable for the Christmas Pageant.
Merry Christmas.
mimi

Cathy said...

LOL! Sounds like my daughter! Merry Christmas!

junkermidge said...

Oh what a perfect sounding week. I hope your family has a very Merry Christmas together.
Midge

sazucker said...

those ornaments are BEAUTIFUL!!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful, relaxing Christmas together...

Stefanie from http://pediatricsafety.net

(...stopped by from MBC...and now I'm following you)