Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Preparing for the Show. . .

This week has been jammed with Christmas activities so far. Big10 had his program at school that ran lastnight and tonight. I went lastnight and it was SO good, I'll have another post to share pictures from his program soon. Tonight Dad went to Big10's to video and I took babyG to gymnastics for her last rehearsal night, her program is this Friday.
I received my Christmas gift early this year, a new camera. I am so excited!! I have never been able to get good pictures of babyG in the gym before, but I got some great ones with the new camera tonight.
BabyG's level I class will be preforming two dances this Friday night. The prop for this particular one is obviously the Santa hat, in the other they will dance with big candy canes. SO cute!!
After they rehearsed the dances a few times each, they continued with regular class activities.
Here's babyG on the parallel bars.
And the balance beam.
I think she is just so precious. Do you see her wrist here? Some kids in this house have a thing for Silly bandz!!
Hope you all are having a great week. Christmas is almost here!!




8 comments:

Kim said...

Too cute! I hope all of the functions go well. THanks for following me and finding me on Friends Follow Friends at MBC. Have a Merry Christmas if I don't comment before then. :-)

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Kim said...

You will have to give us an update of how everything went. :-)

Charlene said...

Since my blog is called "The Balance Beam" I get a lot of search hits for people looking for photos like these - LOL!

Visiting from MBC!

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from MBC!
Now following you...

Great pictures, gymnastics is a great activity to be involved in.

Sarah at The Stroller Ballet said...

I just got a new camera too! It makes such a big difference, doesn't it? Those pictures look awesome!
Visiting from MBC FFF, and am now following!
If you want to stop by you can visit me at www.thestrollerballet.com

Golfergirl said...

Hi Visiting from the MBC FFF, I am now following you. If you would like to visit my blog it is www.golfersmom.blogspot.com

Hope you have a wonder Holiday with your family.

Shannon said...

Oh, they are so cute and precious!