Well, I don't know if I have mentioned this yet or not, but this year we made the leap and purchased an artificial tree. I ♥ it!! No watering, No needles to sweep up, No sticky fingers after stringing lights, it is just great!! The only thing I do miss about having a real tree is the fun of picking out a tree with the family, and the wonderful smell. Luckily they make pine scented candles for that, and yes, I got a few!!
I can't manage to get a picture of the full length of the tree that is not blurry. The hubby insist that it is just too sparkly to make a clear picture!!
The topper. These lovelies were purchased at my fave store, The Dollar Tree. I also got the red ribbon, and the green and red glittery ornaments there. I really love that place!
The kids have collected many ornaments over the years from their Nana. They are all so cute! Big10 got this baseball figure this year.
BabyG received the pinky cheer girl from Nana this year as well.
This little Auburn snowman was a gift to me for my birthday, also from Nana.
Last but not least, our first Christmas ornament. It is musical and it still plays. That is a really strong battery, huh?
I hope you all enjoyed getting a look at the tree. I am enjoying it!! I am linking the Christmas tree post to a couple of Christmas tree Blog parties. Check out the links below to see more Christmas trees!!
Tis' the season. . . . .to have Christmas blog parties!!
Show Us Your Life ~ Christmas Trees @ Kelly's Korner
&
Oh Christmas Tree @ Thrifty Decor Chick (Coming up Dec. 14th)
13 comments:
Looks great! We went artificial a couple of years ago after I'd had it with the mess and maintenance, too...but I like yours better! :)
What exactly is that thingy on the top? I saw someone else do that this year and I've never seen it before then. I like it... different, but it's really pretty!
Your tree looks great! I think we need ribbon or popcorn or something. We have a TON of glass ornaments. I almost couldn't find enough room on the tree for them all, but it still seems like it's missing something?!
you tree looks great! i love the little cheerleader ornament! so cute! xoxo
very cute tree and I really like the topper :0)
Summer
Love the little Auburn ornament!! War Eagle!
love your tree! very cute!
i think my fave ornament is the Auburn one...War eagle!!
I'm loving the red and lime green especially with your beautiful room. And the dollar store????Girl, you are too good! Christmas blessings to you!
LOVE LOVE the top of your tree....so beautiful =)
I love the tree! It's very pretty and the topper is great!
Love it!!
Your tree is great. I love the red and green at the top.
Hi: I went to a fake tree a few years back. I was so worried about a fire, that is just was not worth the delights that a real tree gives. I just love your tree, it is stunning. I am going to visit the others on your post. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha
That topper is fabulous. We don't have the same flare in our home, but I love the fun we have putting ours up! Thanks for the photos... I might take some ideas from it!
http://fourlittletomsandamom.blogspot.com/2009/12/we-have-best-christmas-family.html
Post a Comment