Today we went out to one of the nearby lakes to try and get a few photos for the Christmas card. I must say that the children made their mom VERY proud today. I feel like I have waited my whole life to have to cooperative photogenic children. And today I had two very cooperative children. I got about 30 pictures and I am narrowing down the selection for the card. I thought I would share a few with you that did not make the cut, but are still really sweet. Enjoy!!
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by and for snagging my button for the Christmas Door Tour! I snagged a few buttons from your blog too..the ones that are hosting Christmas home tours :)
Adorable kids...I LOVE the last pic:)
Cute, cute, cute! I ♥ the one of babyG hugging Big10, although he has a slightly pained expression... hee, hee! ;) Can't wait to see the card (I'm getting one, right?)!!!
Post a Comment