Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Door and a little more. . . .

I have a few more Christmas decorations to share with you guy's. I am still just SO behind. I have alot left to do. I have not even started on the kitchen decor!! I have some pictures of my front door here, but I am still going to add some clear lights to the garland around the door frame and maybe a little red ribbon. What do you suggest? This is what it looks like now. . .
I really like my front door wreath. I think the ribbon is so pretty!!
I have these smaller wreaths hanging on all the front windows. Three total.
When I shared the pictures of my Christmas tree here, I forgot to snap a few of the mantel decor. We have somewhat of a Nutcracker theme going on. Big10 (and myself) love these little guys, and have a small collection. It grows bigger each Christmas.
I doubled my garland up this year and I really like how thick and full it looks.
I think the ribbon and lights add a nice touch as well.
I am hoping to get the rest done so that I can come back with a post for all the Christmas Home tours that are going on in blog land. Wish me luck, I must get busy!!!
I am linking this post to the blog parties below. Go check them out for more great Christmas decorating ideas!

Home for the Holidays @ Southern Hospitality



&


The Christmas Door Tour @ Growing Our Own Garden





11 comments:

The Blue Sparrow said...

It looks so pretty and festive Tina! Great job!

Brandi said...

Great job! It looks amazing! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Everything looks wonderful. I love all the wreaths. My aunt has a nutcracker collection...they are so cool.

Tara G. said...

I think it all looks lovely!!!

PEA said...

I love your wreath and yes indeed, that bow is gorgeous! I've also started a small collection of Nutcrackers, you can't help but smile when you look at them:-) Merry Christmas! xo

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

LOVE how you decorated your mantel with that beautiful family beach pic...looks sooooo PRETTY! Hope you have a FUN day!

Blessings,
Linda

Ben and Emily said...

Looks great! I love the wreaths on the windows too!

Natasha said...

Tina your home is so beautiful and your decorations are gorgeous. I have just started collecting nutcrackers so I loved your collection! I must say I adore that gorgeous family picture too. What a welcoming home you have created.

Thanks so much for visiting today-it is so nice to "meet" you! I can't wait to come back and see your other decorations!

Best Christmas wishes, Natasha.

Cathy said...

Oooh, I love your decorations. I was going to say the front door only needed lights, no ribbon, but then I saw the garland on your mantel with lights and ribbon and I really like that. So make your front door garland look like the stuff on your mantel.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

HI, Tina, it's all so pretty, love the nutcrackers, I've only got one of those. THanks for joining the party!

Southern Fried Gal said...

We have a nutcracker obsession (I mean collection) going, too! Everything is super cute! Thanks for sharing.