Wow, the weekend just flew by didn't it? It rained alot here and we had some pretty cool weather. Another good cold football night on Saturday. The Rams won 16-8 over Hubbertville.
Big10 had a couple of really good plays this time.
Here's a shot of babyG. Yes, she picked out her own outfit, and she was FREEZING before the night was over. Her crazy mom forgot to bring her hoodie.
The kids played on the playground there like they had never been to a McDonalds before. I guess they just couldn't get enough of the cold that night!!
We also picked up a few things for our Halloween porch. I saw a picture featured on another blog that I want to duplicate. But it rained so much that I have not had an opportunity to put the decorations out. As soon as I get all this done, I'll share pictures. I promise!!
So, stay tuned. What all are y'all doing for the holidays? Do you decorate for fall or Halloween? Or both? I love EVERY holiday!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend! Looking forward to your pics!!
Looking at her with no sleeves gives me the chills. It has been so cold here lately. I do not decorate...just because I am lazy. did I just type that? Yikes. I am though when it comes to decorating for holidays. AT christmas we only do a tree and stockings. I know. Boring. Can't wait to see your pictures.
Post a Comment