You can find me linking up here this week:

It's So Very Cheri
Over the weekend while doing some bloggy reading I found THIS post at Tatertots and Jello. I saw a couple of pictures there that really inspired me. So, I made a quick trip to Wal-Mart to pick up some black ribbon and stiff felt, and got to work. I liked a couple of different ideas in the post and decided to put them together for my front porch. This is what I came up with. . . . .
Tonight we are off to Samantha Fest at the kids school. It is like the Fall festival, but the entire community is encouraged to come. It is one of the big fundraisers for the school. This will be our first time to go and the kids are really excited!! So am I, I can't wait for the cake walk and the hay ride!! Fall is here in full force!!!
10 comments:
Looking good! I have actually been looking for a giant spider! LOVE it!
oops forgot to mention...I love your blog!
Love your porch...I have been doing something to this order but I don't have the BIG spider...oh how I love it...my little one is into spooky stuff so we still have a few more things to fix up.
You've done a great job decorating for Halloween!
Super cute decorations! Good work!
That is really cute. You are so crafty!
How perfect! I love it! I'm loving black and white fall/Halloween decor. You did a fantastic job. So spooky!
Thanks for adding your inspiration to the Fall Festival!
Roeshel
Thanks for visiting and for the comment. Those bats are amazing. I love the look and your front porch looks great. Love the big spider.
I like the look, but agree orange with give it some pop. The feathered boa ideas sounds like an awesome one. It almost made me want to run to the dollar store to buy some and decorate a wreath with. Thanks for the idea!
That is so cute. I love the big spider, so cute.
Cheri
Post a Comment