Slumber Partying Girls
Lastnight was babyG's first sleepover. Well, almost. At about 9:45 our guest decided that she missed her mommy and wanted to go home. Luckily she lives just a few houses down the street. BabyG was SO disappointed, but she still got to do all the fun stuff. The fun stuff included PJ's, Hannah Montanna, Crazy dancing & Singing, and Barbies of course.Here is a crazy cute video of the girls dancing to Hannah Montanna. . . . you'll have to excuse my laughing. I lost it when babyG started doing the robot. Then she followed it up with some break dancing, and something she called a "flip out". Funny, it looks as if she doesn't know that her arm is broken!!
I am linking up to the Crazy Carnival with The Other Mama, go there to see more Crazy, fun post.
4 comments:
That is too funny. We have had some sleepovers that end in people going home or coming home in our case. Actress never wants to sleep over.
Cute video. She has some cute moves.
She is a nut! She does have some moves... and it's very clear why she has the broken arm! ;) Was she the first kid to break anything? Her brother plays football and she's the one with the cast! She cracks me up!
Hysterical! I love the hiney slap and the breakdancing at the end! That girl has moves!!!
Thanks for joining in on the crazy!
Very sweet post! I'll be sure to keep up with your family!
Post a Comment