So, I just took the big leap and deactivated my account. Maybe I will not miss it too badly.
Besides that little tidbit tonight, not alot of other stuff is going on this week. BabyG had her follow up appointment with the Orthopedic doctor yesterday and he said her arm appears to be healing, and she should be able to have her cast taken off for good next Monday. She also came home in a new red cast and requested that I draw an "Alabama A" on it for her. Of course I did it right when I got home. She did not have anyone at school sign the new cast today. . . .the excitement must be over.
Now I am off to finish the dishes and wait in line for the dvr'd shows. As soon as the hubby is done watching House, I need to watch the new episode of 90210, and The Hills. Yes, I am entirely to old to be watching either of these programs, but I am addicted. I also think I am too old to be listening to Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers, but I have grown to love them!!
Hope you guy's are enjoying your week!!
3 comments:
I don't really do FB either. I stick to blogging. I am addicted to that enough. 90210 is on again? Boy, I am missing out. I never turn on the TV until January for 24.
I admit I listen to the Disney kids too. Love the Jo Bros. LOL
I'm with you on the FB. I've been thinking about deactivating too! Every time I log on I have to sift through pages of stupid quizes my "friends" have taken ...
Oh! I've been FB-free for a week now and it's wonderful! :) Did you know that there is a difference between deactivating and deleting the account entirely?
Post a Comment