Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Who wants to Pay It Forward?

A few weeks ago, my bloggy buddy Mimi at He&Me+3 posted about the Pay it Forward contest and I was one of the lucky winners.
This is what she sent me!!! Two lovely fashion scarves and these SUPER cute recipe post cards!! First of all I getting packages in the mail, and I really scarves. Scarves are my new thing!!! Thanks Mimi so much, I LOVE my gift!!

Now it is my turn to Pay it Forward.
This is how it works:

1) Be one of the FIRST THREE bloggers to comment on this post stating that you wish to Pay It Forward.

2) You then agree to share your snail mail address with ME (my email is in my profile) so I can send you a small gift handmade or purchased by ME!

3) When you receive your gift, you then blog about this Contest & link back to my blog in that post.

4) And most importantly, you ALSO AGREE to pay it forward and send a small gift to the first 3 people who comment on your blog post...Who's in?




3 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Oh I'm SO there!
Count me in....
I'm brainstorming 'gifts' right now!

Charlene said...

What? You mean you don't have three takers yet? I read about this on a couple of other blogs, but I never make it during the "cut off"! I'd love to do this!

Lauren said...

How freaking fun! I totally want to pay it forward! Who doesn't love 1.) getting a package and 2.) sending one!