Sunday, September 6, 2009

TaDa!

I finally converted this blog into three columns!! I am really happy with the new look, what do you all think? I still have a few more things I want to add here and there, but I just have to take a break! I am mentally exhausted from all the HTML codes!! My next attempt will be to create a label cloud. I read the instructions this morning and all I saw was more code, so I am going to wait a bit on this one!! I'm a little code shy for the moment.
I must thank my dear friend Brandi for all her help! Girl, you are the BEST!!
So, don't be shy. . . let me know what you all think of the new layout!!

12 comments:

Gwen said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL!

Brandi said...

LOVE it! Looks really good. You can tackle that label cloud ~ easy peasy! :)

The Blue Sparrow said...

Looks great Tina!

Rachel said...

Oh your blog looks awesome!!!

And I added the cloud label a while ago - it was actually easier than I expected, because I'm a bit of a HTML-phobe!

Congrats on the conversion - it looks GREAT!

Katie Kubler said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! be sure to follow so you can see when i post an upcoming giveaway!

BALLET NEWS said...

Oh WOW, this is so clever - you have the most gorgeous site here and I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

Foursons said...

It looks great! HTML coding can send me into another parallel universe. It's absolutely crazy.

Thanks for stopping by my blog- I LOVE new visitors!

natalee said...

love it!!!!

Erin said...

Thanks for the comment- your blog looks great!

Emily said...

I think the layout looks fabulous! Great job!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I'm loving the blog and layout! I had to go 3 column and have not looked back. You won't regret it! I can't wait to poke around some more!!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

It looks very cool. Good job. I just changed mine to 3, and made a second one with 3 columns also. My eyes were about to pop out of my head from all those codes.