Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thanks & a walk down Memory Lane

I want to start out by thanking you all so much for your opinions on the new layout!! I worked really hard on it, and am so glad that you all are kind enough to leave sweet comments. I have been encouraged so, that I may even try to tackle the label cloud this weekend. MAYBE!!
Also, I have gathered a few followers here. (Who doesn't love new followers?!?) Thanks again for your support!! I LOVE blogging, and use this as a kind of personal journal/scrapbook to record memories. It is even more special now that I have some friends in the blogging community that are following along, one memory at a time! I ♥ y'all!!
Today I took a stroll down memory lane. I ran into TWO people that I went to high school with!!
One came into my work and I just happened to walk out into the showroom and he so casually said "hey Tina." What?!!? Who? I recognized him immediately, we were actually pretty good friends in school. Come to find out he has been in and out of the store a few times and knew that I was there, but just never came by the office to say hello!
Then tonight at gymnastics, one of the other mom's asked me "Why do you look so familiar? Where did you go to high school?" What?!!? Twice in one day?? She has two daughters in babyG's class, and I actually graduated with her older sister. It excites me that I haven't gotten so old that people can't recognize me anymore!! Speaking of getting older, this Saturday is my birthday!!! I am getting older by the minute, but LOVING it!!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Great job on the blog. I wish I knew how to do all that HTML stuff. Awesome. I am now following along too. Your children are so cute. I met someone this weekend from high school too. At the BBQ on Labor Day, it was so weird.

Brandi said...

Look at you chicky... 38!!! Blog looks great. I'm SURE you will have no problem with the label cloud. And come on... how could they not recognize you??? You look like you're 20.

Gwen said...

So you are turning 38? Funny, you are just a few weeks older than I am. In case I miss it, I hope that you have a great birthday!

I have a reunion coming up next month and I am not sure that I am ready to see all of those people that I haven't seen since HS. I am really not sure that I want to cough up the $50 a head for the dinner and get a room for the pleasure of seeing those people again. LOL

The new blog design looks GREAT. I like that it clean, but I still get to see some personality.