Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sweet Victory

Lastnight was the season opener for the Rams. We ended the game in a 12-0 victory over the Berry Wildcats. It was a messy, rainy night, but alot of fun.
Here are a few highlight's from the game:
The Wildcats fumbled the ball early in the game:
Touchdown Rams!!!!!

Sweet babyG watching the cheerleaders:
What a great way to start the season!!
Yesterday was just packed full of football. After the Rams game, we came home to switch back and forth between the Bama, Auburn, and Oklahoma games. (Bless Sam Bradford's !! He looked so pitiful on the sidelines. Hopefully he will not be out for multiple games.)
In the end, it was a pretty good day for all of our favorites. . . . . .

War Eagle!!! (from the hubs)
Roll Tide!!! (from babyG)
Go Gators!!! (from Big10)
Go Rams!!! (from me)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Glad they won! I love how the girls always watch the cheerleaders instead of the game! ;) War Eagle!

Brandi said...

Blog looks great (love the header), but where's the 3 columns?! Don't listen to Emily . . . ROLL TIDE!!!

The Blue Sparrow said...

Looks like you guys had a great day, I love football season! Not that I love football just the season for the weather! :D

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I love that there are other women out there who love football like I do. It's a whole different season at our house!!