I hope that you all had a good week. I had a nice week at work and am now looking forward to the three day weekend. No big plans, just hanging out at home, and of course we will be watching (and playing) lots of football. It is hard not to get excited about football when you live in a college town, the entire atmosphere changes and you can just feel all the excitement in the air. I ♥ SEC football!!
I hope you all have a great weekend. I am headed out to the "grilling party". The music is boomin' so loud in the back yard right now that I can barely focus on typing this post!! Are you glad you are not my neighbor?!?
4 comments:
Hey, I was your neighbor and it was GREAT! (you make super mac-n-cheese!) Have a great weekend! Can't wait to see the new blog. :) ROOOOOOOOOOLL TIDE! (make sure you tell you know who)
When you figure it out...let me know. I would love to know how to work all those HTML codes. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Thanks for the follow. I am following your blog too.
Enjoy the football this weekend. WE will be watching alot too.
Have a great weekend.
Mimi
I didn't even know that there were specific programs for that! What is the name of it?
I am sure that once you get the hang of it you will do great:)
Good luck getting it figured out! Can't wait to see the new look. And I totally heart SEC football too...it's by far the best thing about fall!
Post a Comment