Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DIY Thursday

Is it already Thursday? This week for DIY Thursday at A Soft Place to Land I have decided to share one of my favorite recipes. With Thanksgiving coming up soon, this is a must make recipe!! One of my favorites!!!
Corn Casserole
What you will need:
1 16 oz. can of niblets corn
2 cans of creamed corn
1 cup sour cream
1 cup Swiss cheese
1 1/2 cups self rising cornmeal
1 tsp. salt
1 stick melted butter
What to do:
Mix all ingredients together in a medium to large mixing bowl and pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, or until the edges are brown.
There you have it, the easiest casserole ever, but also the BEST!!! It is SO yummy!!
If you are required to bring a covered dish, this is a good go to because it is so easy and quick.
Promise me you'll try it!!
Thanks for visiting. Now, head back over to ASPTL and check out all the other projects.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Sounds good! I'll try it out and maybe it'll be a dish I serve for Thanksgiving.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Sounds great!
I have to admit I make a Killer Corn Casserole, too! I'll have to post the ingredients sometime, but it involves sugar, so that should tell you something! :-)