Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Splash Award

WOW, what a pretty award!!

This is the Splash Award, passed to me by my new bloggy friend Courtney at Beautiful Mess. I have just recently found Courtney's blog and it is GREAT!! You must stop by to visit her!!
Thanks Courtney for the award!!

The "Splash Award" is given to alluring, amusing, inspiring, bewitching, and impressive blogs.
(Wow again! And Courtney chose ME as one of the recipients?!?)


Now, the rules are as follows:

1) Post the award on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 other deserving blogs.
3) Let your friends know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment.
4) Link back to the person who gave it to you.

I think I can handle this. And the nominees are. . . . . . . .

Brandi @ My Three Bubs


Show some love and give these ladies a visit!!

4 comments:

Della said...

Thank you! I'm so glad I have an alluring blog. :)

The Blue Sparrow said...

Congrats on the award Tina! Your blog really is a worthy recipent :D

blushing rose said...

Thank you for the award Tina AND ... Congrats to you for receiving the sharing your award with me.

TY for your visiting me today. I am going to really enjoying visiting with you.

Have a great week. TTFN ~ Marydon

Brandi said...

Yay you! Congrats! :)

P.S. and thanks! :)