Thursday, September 17, 2009

I hope the Tooth Fairy is in town!!!

It's official, my baby is growing up.
After school this afternoon I received a call from babyG informing me that she lost her first baby tooth today!! It was all I could do not to cry. I am happy for her because she is so excited, but I am also sad that she is growing up so quickly.
This really confirms it. . .once the baby teeth start coming out, they are really no longer a baby!!
Big10 did not start losing teeth until 1st and 2nd grade. We just started kindergarten a few weeks ago, and babyG is already dropping the teeth?!? Is that even possible!!?? This little lady is determined to grow up entirely too fast. I guess I better strap on my seat belt.
Isn't she a precious little toothless one though? Look at all those sharp little teeth!! One of her classmates told her that she looks like a vampire. (Fitting considering she has watched Twilight a gazillion times.)
Today will go down in the family book as monumental!! Congratulations (I guess :( ) to babyG!!
Now we are just waiting for the tooth fairy to come. Can't wait to see what she leaves under the pillow. . . . . .



9 comments:

Brandi said...

Awww. I think she's going to be wishing for her two front teeth for Christmas! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

She is precious. I love toothless smiles. THey are so cute.

Foursons said...

My 7 year old started losing his teeth in Kinder.

She is too cute, hold onto her tight!

(And you could write a letter to her to stop growing up so fast.)

glenna said...

Glad I found you thru SITS.
You've got a cute family.

When you have a minute, jump on over to my sewing blog. Take a look at the pattern reviews and tutorials.

Hope that tooth fairy was good to babyG! :-)

Rachel said...

Congrats Baby G! Gotta say - she sure looks so much different than two posts ago for your Wordless Wednesday! What a cutie either way! :)

Jeff and Steph said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! The monogramming thing is something I've never had any friends do, so I thought there must be a regional aspect to it! My good friend just moved to Mobile about a year ago... wonder if she'll be monogramming soon???

The little toothless grin is perfect!

Rachel said...

Not sure where you're at, but bow season has been in full swing for the past two weeks. In fact, Mr. Daddy winged one (ouch) within the first 2 hours on the first day! We have a giant bull behind our house, so they've been after it.
Bow season ends tomorrow, so I'm sure he'll be hitting it hard today.

Would love to see picks of your guys in camo... that's all we have around here these days! :)

natalee said...

Oh my she is sooo cute!!!!!!!!

tori said...

just came over from SITS! Love the pics of your daughter. They grow up so fast! I have the note my oldest left for the tooth fairy when she lost her first tooth. She wanted to make sure that she got her money and exactly how many dimes, quarters and nickles she wanted it in...she 21 now (and still very precise). Happy SITS sharefest! and have a great weekend!