Yesterday I celebrated my 34th birthday!! Happy Birthday to me!!
Big10 and babyG made me a delicious cake. They did everything themselves apart from the icing!! Thanks babies, y'all are the best!!
Big10 and babyG made me a delicious cake. They did everything themselves apart from the icing!! Thanks babies, y'all are the best!!
Big10 was excited about running the mixer for the first time.

After the cake cooled, Big10 took a quick nap to get ready for the game later lastnight. BabyG took this opportunity to sprinkle the cake. What do you think of her "messy buns"? We found a cute blog here that shares cute ideas for little girl hairdo's.

And the final result. . . . .

Great job sweeties!! Thanks for making my birthday special.
After the cake cooled, Big10 took a quick nap to get ready for the game later lastnight. BabyG took this opportunity to sprinkle the cake. What do you think of her "messy buns"? We found a cute blog here that shares cute ideas for little girl hairdo's.
And the final result. . . . .
Great job sweeties!! Thanks for making my birthday special.
Love,
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
On my next birthday (may), I will turn 34 too!
Awww, that is so sweet. They did a great job. Happy Birthday!
Happy belated B-day! The cake turned out darling! They did a great job!
Loving "messy buns" cute, cute. Beautiful cake ~ they did a great job! Happy Birthday! :)
See, I knew that I would miss it, Happy Belated Birthday! I bet that the cake was as good as it looked. Yum:)
Post a Comment