Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The worst bruise EVER!!!

Tonight Big10 and I were cuddling and getting ready for bed, and I suddenly remembered I needed to "doctor" the cut on his arm from last Saturday's game. When I went to put the Neosporin on the cut, this is what I saw. . . . . .
Can you see that bruise? Yes, it is the biggest bruise EVER!!! Poor baby, he told me that this happened at Tuesday night's practice. And I am just now noticing it??? Go ahead and call me awful. Bless his heart, it hurts SO bad!!
Tomorrow I am sending Daddy to Academy to pick up some of those arm guard thingies!!



4 comments:

Brandi said...

Yikes! Whose idea was football again? ;) Poor momma, he needs full body armor!

junkermidge said...

But look at the big smile on his face! It's probably a badge of honor among his football buddies. Sometimes it's hard for us moms to see such things though.
Midge

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh man that looks so painful. I could totally see it right away. OUCH

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! OMG that bruise looks like a doozy! I hope it gets better soon. Ugh! Boys and rough sports...