Monday, September 14, 2009

SaTuRdAy NIGHT fOoTbAlL

Saturday night the Rams traveled to Sulligent to play some football. We came home with a loss, 8-0, but the boys played some really good defense. This team was good and FAST, but our team did a great job holding them!! It was just me & babyG this time, so I only got a few pictures.
Here are the team captains. . . .
This is what it looks like when they punt, the punting team all lay down on the field, while the opposite team jumps up and down frantically waving their arms in the air. The first time I saw this, I did not know what was going on!!!

Here's a shot of babyG with her messy buns sporting her Bama cheer outfit that is WAY to small!!

In other exciting news. . . .how many of you saw the trailer for New Moon on the MTV awards lastnight? It looks like it is going to be GREAT, and I just can't wait!! A few minutes ago I called the hubby who is at football practice with Big10 to see if they were going to continue to practice in the pouring rain (and they are!!). Anyway, he quickly said, "Let me go, I am watching Twilight!!" I may be the only woman on earth who has a Twilight obsessed husband, but I am LOVING it!! I'm glad that we can both be excited about the upcoming premier of New Moon. Now, all he needs to do is read the books!! Also, I have heard that a certain someone that I know has not read the first book. Let me tell you again, you are really missing out. You must read it immediately!!!! And report to me when you are done! :)
I think I am done for now. Until next time. . . .


3 comments:

Della said...

Would it shock you if I told you I've never read ANY of the Twilight series? If so, I won't say that. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

that is too funny about your hubs liking twilight. LOL
Something you can do together. So sweet. Cute pictures of the game, sorry about the loss though. Better luck next game.

Brandi said...

Oh man, one of my bloggy friends posted the link to the new trailer 2 days ago... I totally forgot you were into Twilight, or I would have sent you over there to see it!

Do they lay on the field like that so no one gets hurt during the punt? I've never seen that before.

Yes... same cake! It was soooo good, we had to get it again!!!