Who remembers my "mission organization"? A few weeks ago I set out to declutter and somewhat organize my laundry room. Okay, okay, so it has been over a month! Sometimes I get ahead of myself!! Over the weekend I FINALLY organized that laundry room. Now you will see what I have seen, how badly the rooms needs to be painted and decorated! I guess painting the laundry room will be added to the list.
Here is a yucky before! I have so many cleaning products that I don't use. My new "green" cleaning methods will help me weed out some of these. As I run out, they will not be replaced.
And the after. . . . .
Alot better, huh? Can I get an Amen?
And who remembers how excited I was when I received this super cute vinyl bird in the mail from Lewa's? I finally found this birdie a home. I decided to put it across from the laundry room as you are walking into the kitchen. This doorway is near my new backpack station.
What do you think? I really want to get some words to go out beside him. But I'm not sure exactly what to get. Hobby Lobby has a cute "Count Your Blessings" vinyl. That may be a possibility, I'll keep you posted. Who knows how long it will be before I get words added!?!?
I also spent a little time working on a new project this weekend. Come back later this week and I will share the results with you. I hope you can stand the suspense. I'll give you a little hint, it has something to do with windows & burlap. Hmmm. . . . .
♥
Tina
(oops, I deleted my signature again!!:) )
And who remembers how excited I was when I received this super cute vinyl bird in the mail from Lewa's? I finally found this birdie a home. I decided to put it across from the laundry room as you are walking into the kitchen. This doorway is near my new backpack station.
I also spent a little time working on a new project this weekend. Come back later this week and I will share the results with you. I hope you can stand the suspense. I'll give you a little hint, it has something to do with windows & burlap. Hmmm. . . . .
♥
Tina
(oops, I deleted my signature again!!:) )
5 comments:
I have washer and dryer envy! Laundry room looks great! I ♥ the little bird too!
Love the bird ... he needs 'tweets' coming from him ... chuckle! TTFN ~Marydon
Who cares how long it took you, it looks great!
Looks great!
Wow! Come see my blog, hehe. We have the same header. I love it. :) You're the first one I've seen who has it too.
Post a Comment