Yesterday was the youth football jamboree in Berry. I still haven't really figured out all this football stuff, but I think we only played 1/2 a game. What I do know is that we had to do ALOT of waiting. We had to be there at 3:15 and the game did not start until after 5pm. During all the waiting we were able to see the peewee rams play, and another peewee team. They were too cute!! So tiny!!
I got this rare picture of Big10 & myself. Normally he will not allow pictures to be taken in front of his friends. He gets so embarrassed by his mom!!
Now, you really need to click this picture to enlarge it. If you look closely you will see Big10 right there on the front line!!!! What!!?? Who's decision was that? No one cleared this with me!! You can see only the 0 on his jersey, he is to the right of the #24. Yes, right there across from those two HUGE boys!!!!!! When this play went into action, one of those boys knocked my baby off of his feet. Big10 LITERALLY went flying up & back, feet off the ground!! After the game he told us that it was scary because he was "in the air". Did he think I missed it??!!?

Here are the boys shaking hands at the end of the game. Yeah, another loss. If I knew more about the game, I might have a guess at what they need to improve on. Right now, I am just trying to learn to keep my eye on the ball. (check out that sign on the home side!)

The coach sat them down afterwards for a little heart to heart. They were so hot & tired!!
Here are the boys shaking hands at the end of the game. Yeah, another loss. If I knew more about the game, I might have a guess at what they need to improve on. Right now, I am just trying to learn to keep my eye on the ball. (check out that sign on the home side!)
The coach sat them down afterwards for a little heart to heart. They were so hot & tired!!
It is at 6pm, the same time as the kick off of the Bama season opener. I wonder how many Ram's fans will show up with portable radio's and televisions!?!
3 comments:
Those boys are huge!!! I don't think I could sit and watch, I'd have a nervous breakdown! :) Great pics. :)
I remember the fun football days. They are really a treasure you do not know you have until they are all gone. I want to thank you for praying for me. It is wonderful to be able to call on the Body of Christ in our time of need. Blessings, Martha
Way to hang in there and stay tough Big 10!
Post a Comment