This is what I call Organized Chaos. . . .
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
G is for Gymnastics
Baby G started her level 1 gymnastics class last Tuesday. She is really enjoying it so far. Unlike the tumbling teddies class, she gets to spend the entire hour out in the "big gym". I thought I would share this video with you. I have another great video of her working on her cartwheel, but it took SO LONG to upload the video below, I will save the second one for another day. Hope everyone is having a good week. We are half way through this one. Yay! I am ready for the weekend!
This is what I call Organized Chaos. . . .
This is what I call Organized Chaos. . . .
Labels:
Gymnastics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute, Tina. TTFN ~Marydon
Well girl, this computer doesn't have the thing on it that will let me view videos. . . I'll have to fire up the other one in the a.m. and check this out. BUT. . . I know first hand BabyG is stinkn' cute anyway!!! :)
yay...
Hey! I saw the video... is she in the pink? That looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment