Monday, August 31, 2009

Manic Monday

Can you believe it? I survived ANOTHER Monday!! How was your Monday? I thought I would share a quick run down of my day with you. . .

I started my work day off with a Swine Flu scare. One of the guys at work came in to tell us that his wife had just been diagnosed with swine flu. My office mate and myself promptly disinfected the entire building with Lysol, and luckily, he went home for the day. Is it possible to suffer permanent lung damage from inhaling too many Lysol fumes?

During my lunch break I headed to Target to exchange the brand new leotard that babyG wore all of one time before a huge hole appeared in the side seam. I'm not sure if the hole was there when we bought it or not, but the lovely people at Target let me exchange it for a new one. Did I mention that I had no receipt, and of course the tags had been removed? Now we are ready for our third level 1 gymnastics class tomorrow night.

After work, I stopped by the house to grab a bottled water and a lawn chair and then headed up to the school to watch Big10 practice. He did great, although I didn't know until he told me. After practice he asked me if I heard his name being yelled alot. Of course I heard these crazy men continually yelling my son's name!! I really tried to figure out what he was doing wrong, but I couldn't tell. Come to find out, they weren't yelling, they were CHEERING!!! Yeah, they were cheering him on for making some good tackles!! Way to go Big10!! I'll catch on one of these days, hopefully before he graduates high school!!

I hope you all had a great start to your week as well!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Well, your Target people are nicer than ours. Ours will look at you cross-eyed if you tell them you don't have a receipt. :) Busy day!