I just wanted to talk with you all for a moment and ask that you guys be praying for someone that is hurting right now. I don't know if you know who Jeremy Camp is or not. He is one of my most favorite christian artist. I actually found out this week that I am going to go to his "Speaking Louder Than Before" Tour on my birthday! I know that will be a blessing. Anyway, you can go here to read Jeremy's blog entry. He and his wife Adrienne found out yesterday that their sweet unborn baby has went to be with Jesus. Please keep them in your prayers! I can't even begin to imagine what the loss of a child feels like. I hate that anyone ever has to experience such pain. But I know that God will comfort, and give them strength during this time of need. He never seems to let us down, does he?
Also, that brings me to my next concern. I read on a blog etiquette post somewhere that you should not have music on your blog. How do you all feel about this? I know it can be annoying when you have blaring music all over the place. But music is VERY important to me. It is something that I love, and I would like to share some of my favorite music with you. So, I have temporarily added my playlist to the side bar. It is placed near the top, so that it can be easily paused if you would like. I can also request that it not start playing automatically, you would actually have to press play if you want to listen. Would that be a better idea? Just let me know your feelings on this if you don't mind. For now, I have put two of my favorite Camp songs on the playlist for your enjoyment, just in case you haven't heard him sing. He is great, so run out and buy his new CD. You will not be disappointed!!
Well, I am done for the night. I promise I will not post again!!
Goodnight all!!
6 comments:
G'eve, Tina ~ I will remember them in prayer for their loss ... we've walked in their shoes.
Music is ones own preference, etiquette or not ... I prefer to not keep the volume on my computer on unless there is something that I wish to listen to ... so we are all quite capable of turning it 'off' if so desired. Forget the etiquette ...
TTFN ~Marydon
Hi: Thank you for your award, I feel so honored. I have one little or big problem, I don't know how to put it on my blog and I don't know how to link. If you wouldn't mind putting on my blog, I will gladly confess my sins. However, I don't know how to pass it on either. I am new at blogging and I just need lots of help. Let me know, my email is: marthasfavorites@aol.com and I will give you all my information to my blog. I will also give you my checking account number if you are feeling generous! LOL! Thank you so much for the honor, really it blesses my heart! Martha
I will most definatly keep them in my prayers. He is a favorite of mine as well.
Hi Tina: I think I just figured out how to link. Yeah! All I need to know is how to add the button. Maybe you can help me there. By the way, shallow me. Of course, I will pray for the family. I lost a child the same way. It took me several years to get over it. God, in His mercy, lead me to the Cross. Now, I can say it was a blessings! Thanks again, Martha
I came over to sign up as a follower. I know they say not to because sometimes people will pull something up at work and they may not want someone beside them knowing what they are looking at so maybe enable the turn on/off switch. There are a few BIG blogs that have music but it is rare.
Cheri
I love the worship music here on your site...keep it. Blessed me so much the night that I found you...loves...
Post a Comment