Happy Friday All!! I don't know about y'all, but this has been one of the longest weeks ever!!
Luckily I have something exciting to blog about today. A Friday celebration of sorts.
I have received the Honest Scrap award from my friend Brandi at My Three Bubs.
Thanks girl! I'm honored!
First I would like to thank my husband, my children, my computer. . . just kidding!
1. I am a blogging addict. I am not necessarily addicted to the actual act of blogging, but I am addicted to reading my favorite blogs. Reading blogs has become a part of my every day activities. Sometimes I even read in the mornings before work!!
2. I have been know to get up several times throughout the night to check to see if the McLinky has been posted so that I can link up to blog parties. I know, I'm pathetic!
3. I am a very unorganized person. My house is always a mess. I know I do alot of cleaning, but I never seem to get the entire place done in one day!
4. I pray daily that God will help me to be a better wife, mother, and homemaker. I think this should come naturally, but sometimes it is all a struggle for me.
5. I love to watch horrible reality shows. Some of the shows are just ridiculous and should not be allowed on TV, but I am guilty of watching them. Some of my favorites are John & Kate + 8, Kendra, Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, Girls Next Door, etc. Yes, it is a bad habit.
6. At this very moment my husband is off to Wal-Mart to buy groceries. I have NEVER purchased groceries or paid bills. He does all of that stuff for us. I consider myself lucky.
7. Hubby is also exchanging some socks for Big10. He is suddenly obsessed with "no-shows" and will go barefoot before wearing anything else. But I cannot even purchase the right size sock for my own child. I would not even be buying more socks if I had not turned an entire load of socks & undies bright pink this week.
Okay, I hope that was random enough for you. I bet your heads are spinning!
Now it's time to pass the award on to 7 others. Here are my choices:
Gwen @ Murphy Grace Home
Kennesha @ Me & My House
Martha @ Martha's Favorites
Nicole @ BugaBoos Creations
Jen @ Candlelit Cottage
Dawn @ Life at Eventually Cottage
Kara @ Creations by Kara
All of these ladies have really great blogs offering wonderful tips!! Go give them a visit and let them know how much you enjoy their blogs!!
Have a great weekend!
~PS~ This post is not very reader friendly, I am SO Sorry!! I can't seem to get any spacing to save anywhere in this post!!
3 comments:
I don't grocery shop either and, seriously, you are a super wife and an unbelievable mommy! Oh, when I got the Vans at the Mall, I bought the boys some "no shows." They had black or white and they were $8 something for a package of 5. I didn't think that was too bad. It was at the Journey's Kidz. Don't know if y'all have one of those, but just thought I'd tell ya. :)
Thank you so much Tina!
I can't clean or stay organized to save my life, so don't feel bad. I work from home and I still have someone come in and clean once a month!
My guilty pleasure is reality shows too. I find myself watching those Real Housewives shows and others on Bravo, but I change the channel if anyone else comes in;)
Thanks for the award, it is people like you that keep me motivated and going!
Thank You So Very Much Tina! I am so very sorry to just now be replying to this, I will definitely get this posted on my blog and link back to you.
Now with that said, let me say we have SO MUCH in common! I am sooooooo seriously ridiculously unorganized, my house is always messy, I would need to follow the boys ( that includes hubby ) around all day picking up after them and it just can't be done! Also my husband to does ALOT of the grocery shopping, the only time I do it is if I am couponing, lol because well he would get it all wrong. I too am a mcLinky refresher, lol! We are just too cool, haha!
Thanks Again and I will get this posted!
Post a Comment