Friday, August 7, 2009

Farewell Babies ~ We're off to BIG school now

Today was babyG's last day of pre school. This picture is of her this morning standing outside of the school. Wow, what an emotional time. We are all so happy and excited for our baby, but sad at the same time, because she is so obviously not a baby anymore. Today was pretty jam packed for the kiddos, they headed off to school to say goodbye to many friends and teachers. (Big10 also attended the same school for the summer.) After school it was off to the dentist for a cleaning. BabyG came out with two cavities and a "wobbly" tooth, and Big10 came out with a recommendation to set up a visit with the Orthodontist. I really HATE dentist!! After the dentist they made a quick stop by Target for the "baby" to pick out a lunch box, and then on to the school to see her classroom and meet her teacher. Tonight Big10 has a friend from across the street sleeping over, and right now they are all at Wal-Mart with Dad!
During this precious alone time I am getting acquainted with this beautiful baby. . . .
Ladies, meet my new BFF, Stick Vac. Have I been living under a rock or what? How can anyone with children and/or pets live without one of these? It is AWESOME. I went by Wal Mart after work to pick it up and came home and immediately swept the kitchen floor with it.
It is the best thing that has ever happened to my cleaning world!!
I it!!

That's all I've got for now people. I've got a busy weekend ahead, getting ready for school and a new way of life around here. The good news is, I am off work Monday. Let me hear you holla for the THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!!!
Have a good one!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Holla! ~ You sound like babyG! :) I can't believe school is starting already. I'm not even prepared. Have a great weekend. :)