Monday, August 3, 2009

Football Madness

Today was Big10's first day of football practice. Up until this point our sport of choice has been baseball only. He has been asking to play football for the past 3 years, but I always managed to get him into fall baseball. Not this time!! He sure does look cute out there with the boys!!
Only his mommy could find him in these pictures. . . 1/2 of the kids look the same out there!!

This week the team will just be running some training drills I guess. I really don't know any football talk. I better start listening to the other moms, huh?


In this one you can see Big10 pretty well. I should probably call him "little10", he is the one on the end in the black shorts, blue top.
He enjoyed his first practice and is looking forward to going back tomorrow. The only complaint I heard was "It is SO hot!!". It was!!

Today the school posted the classes as well. BabyG's teacher will be Mrs. Price. She does not have any friends in her class. Big10's teacher will be Mrs. Jones, he knows the ENTIRE class!!

Stay tuned for more football news!! That is, when I figure out how to talk about football so that people can understand!!


3 comments:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE football, and I'm the daughter of a football coach. Ask away... I will teach you all you need to know!

Brandi said...

Aw, he's so cute! I'm sure you'll pick up on it fast. :)

Shannon said...

They always look so cute in all those pads! How fun!