I need to ask you for your opinions on this post if you don't mind. . . .
When I first started blogging, I started a blog for my family memories. Later into my blogging adventures I thought I might need a separate place for my decorating/crafting projects and ideas. I also like using the decorating blog to participate in "bloggy parties". Well, now I am realizing that I do not have the time to keep up two blogs!! With school starting back in a few weeks I am going to have more family news than ever to post about, but less time than ever as well!! This brings me to what I need your help with. . . I am thinking of combining my family & crafty idea post all in one here at Adventures. What do you guys think? Be honest, I need comments folks!! Of course, I would make a few simple changes to the look of my page, and possibly change the title of the blog. Just a few changes to make it a little more family friendly. I really LOVE to blog, and I don't want to give up either side of the blogging!!
So, if you don't mind, take a moment and leave me a quick note to let me know what you all think. I am open to suggestions and ideas from you all to help me SIMPLIFY my life!! All while still clinging to this new hobby that I so dearly love!!
***Sorry about the crazy font sizes in the post y'all!! I can't seem to fix it without starting all over, and after reading this you will know that I just have a lack of time for that!!! *****
1 comment:
Yes! Just combine . . . I love reading about your family & your projects!
Post a Comment