Hello extended weekend, you are welcome here!!
I am so glad that I am off work tomorrow for the holiday. We are planning a get together with friends, food, and of course, fireworks for Saturday and I can't wait!! First things first though, I am going to start some organizing "jobs". I was supposed to start at the beginning of summer, but have yet to do ANYTHING!!
My first area to organize tonight (or possibly tomorrow) will be the laundry room. I am undecided on sharing the "before" pictures because they are just embarrassing. I will see what I can do, I guess it depends on how good it looks when I am done. I really HATE doing laundry, and the jumbled up laundry room just makes it that much worse!! So wish me luck, and if you have any encouraging ideas, please send them my way.
One more thing, this is totally unrelated and SO random, but. . . .I don't know if I have ever mentioned this on the blog before, but my husband works for Blue Bell Ice Cream. Awesome job, right?!? "Sell all we can and eat the rest." Well, lastnight that sweetie brought home a new flavor called Butter Crunch. It is SO GOOD. I guess it has chunks of butterfinger and chocolate in it!! It makes for a wonderful milk shake. So run out and get some!! You should be able to find it on sale somewhere due to the holiday weekend!!
Talk to you guys soon!!
1 comment:
Yum! I just had a new flavor the other day - Groom's Cake. It was really good. I will be on the look out for the Butter Crunch! I have a laundry organizer that I bought at Wal-Mart. I think it was around $14. It has three mesh laundry bags attached to a pvc frame. I LOVE it. I can sort the clothes into "towels," "darks," and "whites." And, it's easy for everyone in the house to sort their dirty clothes - even the kids understand what hamper to put the different clothes in! Good luck!
Post a Comment