Hi everyone! I just thought I would post a quick update on what is going on around my place. I have been pretty busy the past week, so I have not had alot of time for new projects. :(
I am now reading Eclipse, the THIRD book in the Twilight series. It is so interesting that I cannot seem to put it down, can't say I wasn't warned!! Today I had my dreaded dental consultation to schedule a time to have three wisdom teeth pulled. Doomsday is July 10th!! I am a little nervous, I'm not a big fan of the dentist. Wish me luck!! Luckily I only have three wisdom teeth, and they are all completely in, so no cutting or anything like that will be going on. Just pulling while I am peacefully snoozing.
If you read the post below from the junk party, you will be happy to know that I decided to leave the initial on the shelf. I'm still not sure what I will do with the frame. I am beginning to wonder why I even bought it!! I forget sometimes that I am new to all this craftiness!!
Well, I am off to cook some supper for the family. I hope all of you are having a great week!!
1 comment:
Shoot, you read fast! I'm on a waiting list at the library for Breaking Dawn. It usually takes about a week . . . can't wait! I have no idea what I'm going to do when I'm done with the books either!!! ;-)
Post a Comment