Today is the "Junk Party" over at Me & My House with my buddy Kennesha. (She's a BAMA girl ya know?!?) I am a little late joining the party. I have been a little preoccupied with my reading. I finished the first book in the Twilight series tonight. Can you believe I actually read a book in 4 days!! And I don't even like to read!! (It's a good book! :)
Anyway, about my "junk". I am still somewhat undecided about what I am doing with this. I have this frame that I picked up for .59 cents at the thrift store. I like it just the way it is. I decided I might use the scrapbook paper and a painted initial and make a wall hanging for a spot in my hallway. This is what it looks like.....
I hope everyone is having a GREAT week! Get over to Me & My House now to check out everyone else's "junk".
5 comments:
Hello Tina - love what you did with the initials! Fabulous on the shelf.
Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com
Thanks for linking up Tina! I like the letter in the frame but it may be kind of big for the frame...love it on the shelf though. Maybe in the frame, you could do your monogrammed initials printed out from the computer on a scrapbook paper that's not as busy so that the letters stand out a bit more. I saw this today on someone else's blog...can't remember whose...hmmm...does that make sense? That way, you could still use the beautiful frame and have your initials up too...it you don't want to leave your hubby out you could put the "B" in the middle, his initial first and then yours last. Okay, great project! You rock! Have a wonderful weekend!
I like the initial better on the shelf. But it's cute in the frame too.
Hello my dear, award on my blog for ya if you want to participate! BTW, I love the "B" both ways, but on the shelf just a teeny weeny bit more!
Hiya Tine, sorry I'm a little late for the party, but better late than never, right? I saw you mentions that Kennesha was a Bama girl, are you in AL too? I'm originally from Mobile. Go back to visit every chance we get. Fortunately, we live only about an hour and half away, in the Sunshine State! As for ideas and thoughts on the letter "B", hum...maybe on the shelf better? Oh, and I love to read too!
Post a Comment