Monday, June 15, 2009

Look it!!

Look what little goody I got in the mail today!! My vinyl birdie from Lewa's. It is so cute!
I have not really decided where I am going to put this cutie yet. I originally thought about putting him above the laundry room door. Now I am thinking of the living room, so that all our visitors can enjoy the cuteness!! I will let you know what I decide.
On to a totally different subject . . . . .
Last night I had to run to Wal-Mart and pick up a few things. I decided I would rent a movie from the Red Box. If you haven't heard of Red Box, it is just a great idea! All the rentals are $1.00!!! Yes, $1.00!! The only thing is that they have to be returned by 9pm the following day. This is never a problem for us though, you can return it to any Red Box, it doesn't have to be the one you rented from. ANYWAY, I thought I would go ahead and rent the movie Twilight. We have not seen it yet because I am just not all that into the crazy, unrealistic vampire love story thing.
O M G!!
What was I thinking??!! This movie was GREAT!! I have been totally sucked into the whole Twilight mania! I really understand what everyone was talking about now. It is just a sweet, sweet, terribly sweet love story!! If you haven't seen it yet, go rent it tonight!! I emailed my sil when I got to work this morning to let her know I finally watched it. She was so glad! She is a Twilight girl too!!
So, I stopped by her house on the way home to pick up this. . . . . . .
Word on the street is that once you start reading these books, you cannot put them down. We will see, I have never been a fanatic about reading. I will keep you all posted on my progress.
Until then, jump in the car and get to the movie store. If you have already seen it, how about just watching it again!! :)





1 comment:

Brandi said...

Just finished reading New Moon and it was great! Can't wait to start Eclipse. :-)