Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today's Thrifty Treasures

It's Monday again. Today's Thrifty Treasures party over at Rhoda's is about the only thing I look forward to about Monday!
This past week I only picked up a few items, but I feel like I got some good ones. The first thing I chose was this cute sports lamp for my sons room. All I need is a cute shade and it will look great. And he LOVES it!!

I also grabbed this little pineapple spoon rest. I paid all of .12 cents for it!!

And this frame was about ..59 cents I think. I like it just the way it is. It is kind of a distressed white with gold trim.
I am thinking next week I will have a jack pot of thrifty treasures to share. I am meeting with someone tomorrow to look at some white pieces and antique platters. Can't wait!
Now you need to head on over to Rhoda's. She really found some great stuff this week at an estate sale near her home. My favorite find of hers is the bunny salad tongs! Too cute!!
Have a great week!!



9 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Cute! I love that pineapple dish - how'd you snag it for .12 cents?! Who prices for .12 cents?! :-p lol

The Tattered Cottage said...

I agree with Jessica...who prices something for 12 cents? Lucky you :) Love the pineapple spoon rest. The lamp is too cute and perfect for a boys room.
Toni
PS Love your music :)

Mary said...

That lamp is perfect for a boys room! Score there!
The pricing is odd...12 and 59 cents??? Bargains though..

Kathi said...

Love the pricing! I'll have to remember that when I have my next sale! I really like the pineapple dish. I think my mother had one like it... wonder what happened to it?

Brandi said...

Great stuff! The picture frame is nice. I need to drag by butt out of bed and go to some yard sales!

Enchanted Rose Studio said...

Fabulous Finds! The lamp is adorable.

Have a great week!
Tina

Kara@ Creations by Kara said...

Wonderful finds! My boys would love that lamp too!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Neat pineapple dish!!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

oh, you did great too! nice lamp. And I just love my bunny tongs too, I grabbed those things up fast. Thanks for coming by.