Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello out there. . .

I want to start this post by thanking my followers and those of you who actually read this blog. I sure feel like sometimes I just don't have alot to say. But then at other times I am overwhelmed and not sure where to start telling all that I have to share!!

This has been a busy weekend at our home. Today I have practically spent the entire day cleaning our master bedroom. It looked like a tornado dropped down right in the middle of it!! I am starting to see the light of day in here now!
I am hoping to get started on a small project later tonight that I found on a new blog that I happened upon. I hope to share it with you soon!

Another big thing around here this weekend was my first yard sale. Well, not really, let me explain~my sil & bil had a yard sale and I dropped a few things off for them to put in the sale. Seriously, just a hand full of items. The good (exciting) news is, I made $10!! I sold three pictures and made $10!!! I am going to use this money earned to put back into some yard sale treasures. My sil's mom is coming into town tomorrow night and she is bringing some antique white platters and several other glass items for me to look at. I am so excited I can hardly wait!!! So hopefully I will have some new platters to share with you soon as well!

For now, I better get back to cleaning!! I'll be back to check in with you all soon!

No comments: