Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Scripture

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
Ephesians 6:18
Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am the ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.
Ephesians 6:19 - 6:20

2 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

HI, Tina, thanks for stopping by, so nice to meet you. So you are in Tuscaloosa, the football town itself. My hubby loves AL football. That Habitat store is in Irondale, the main hwy. going right through Irondale right off I-20,so you should be able to find it easily.

Me & My House said...

Hi! Great to meet you...found you through Rhoda...I am a Bama girl too! We are so cool! LOL! My family and I are in Hawaii now...loved your finds and can't wait to see more from ya! Visit me when you get a chance...www.menmyhouseblog.blogspot.com...thanks for the scriptures also...food for the sould! Yummy!;)