Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I am so thankful for this long weekend!! I was also fortunate enough to be off work today as well. This allowed me to go have lunch with TB and be present for the third grade award ceremony.
I am planning on using the rest of my weekend to do a thorough cleaning in the house. I truly feel like I have not really cleaned the house since baseball season started. Really, this is probably true. We do have a tournament game tomorrow, and possibly one on Monday night, but other than those times I will be scrubbing the dirt & dust!! Also, I am working on a project that may or may not receive a results post. I made a decision that I either had to throw away my wicker furniture on the front porch, or paint it. I have opted to paint it and see if it will help it any. So far, I have emptied two cans of black spray paint and have not even completed the first chair!!!! We will see how this turns out. Hopefully I will have some before/after pic's that I can be proud of. Proud enough to share!!
So, I hope everyone enjoys this lovely Memorial Day weekend!! Lot's of grilling and fun in the sun!! Possibly fun in the rain if you live in my neck of the woods!


1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oooo, can't wait to see the furniture. Y'all have a good weekend. Hope you get a little sunshine!