Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pre-School Graduation

Well, it looks like I accidentally clicked on the wrong blog when I started posting. That is okay though, this is cute enough for all to see. Lastnight was baby girls pre school graduation ceremony. I cannot believe that my baby will be going to big school next year. The graduation was very sweet, and at times almost too much for my heart to handle. But I am very proud of G, and I know she is ready for kindergarten this fall.
At the beginning of the ceremony she had a case of "stage sickness", as she likes to call it. She stood on the stage whimpering, and sucking her finger for the entire first half of the program!! Daddy stayed long enough to see her walk and receive her diploma, and then he was off to support big bubby at his first tournament game. Well, wouldn't you know it!! Right after Daddy left, she totally pepped up and started participating. I caught alot of it on the video feature on my digital camera. This is not the best video ever, it is a little out of focus at times. But it is definitely a video I will cherish for years to come. Remember to pause the playlist over on the sidebar before hitting play on the video. In this clip, baby G and classmates are singing Shout to the Lord. I also added this to my playlist for this site, hearing the kids sing it lastnight reminded me how much I LOVE this song!!


Congratulations to First Wesleyan Academy's class of 2009!!!!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Awe, she's so cute. Did moma cry?

Kathi said...

How precious! You will treasure this always, I'm sure!

janet said...

oh i so remember this day, my oldest is now graduating from high school in june and will be off to college in september, so hard to believe how quickly the time goes. Charish the moments, as im sure you are.
hugs
janet