Sunday, May 31, 2009

Missing Blogger Report. . . .

Did anyone file a missing blogger report on me? Or did you even notice that I was gone? I have not blogged, or read any blogs in a full week! I had no idea how much can happen in the blog world in one week. I have ALOT of catch up reading to do!
For those of you wondering what I have been up to. . . . .


Yes, I have been vacationing at the beach. This vacation was different from any that I have been on before, due to being one family member short. My son's team was going strong in the baseball tournament, and he chose to stay behind with his grandparents so that he could play ball with his team. They did make it to the championship game on Saturday, but they ended up finishing in second place. That is still GREAT though!! However, vacationing without him was not so GREAT!! We still had a really good time, but he was definitely missed. Crab hunting just wasn't the same without him.
( This bird landed right in front of us on the beach. GEB could hardly control herself, she thought it was just awesome!!)

We pretty much hung out at the condo most of the time. We were staying in Fort Morgan, near Gulf Shores, Alabama. For those of you who know anything about this area, Ft. Morgan is about 13 miles out of the main town. I did however, get out on Friday morning and go to the Old Time Pottery store in Gulf Shores. I have visited the Old Time Pottery that is near Birmingham, but never stopped in at this one in Gulf Shores!! It was great and I got some good stuff that I will share with you soon. I also notice alot of WONDERFUL antique stores in Foley, AL. I have already planned a list of ones to visit the next time we are down that way.

Well, I have some unpacking to do, so I better get to it.
I just could not wait to get a post in on the blog. . . . . I am glad to be back!!


4 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey! Great to hear from ya! I hate y'all were so close and I didn't get to see ya. Not sure yet, but we may head that way after the MFR next Sat. Scott wants to see his Grandma. I'll let you know. Glad y'all had a good time! :-)

Me & My House said...

Hey Tina B.! Glad you had a nice vacation and sorry you missed the giveaway but there promises to be many more in the future! I am sitting here and typing this comment and enjoying the music. Amazing Grace...love this version. Thank GOD for his AMAZING GRACE...what a gift, huh? Mmmmm....SO, did I tell you that I, too, am a Bama Girl? From the none other than the Tennessee Valley...Lake Guntersville to be exact. I love meeting people from AL around here...just makes me feel right at home since I miss it so much. I don't think I EVER thought that I would feel that way-but I do. Anyhow, I look forward to getting to know you...think you're one cool chic! Have an awesome week...be blessed. Be a blessing...muah!

-Kennesha

Me & My House said...

can u believe that after that LOOOONNNGG comment I stil have more to say? Ha! BTW, thanks for letting me know about the plaques...we don't have Hobby Lobby or Lifeway around here sooooo...I am going to have to search Ebay or someting. Maybe Etsy too...I WILL find some! And, yes...I want to have more scriptures around the house. So good to read as you walk around especially when you have little ones in the house! LOL!

Kathi said...

Oh how I would love to spend a week at the beach! I enjoy visiting your blog and love the music too...
Kathi