These are not really yardsale goodies, but I definitely picked up some thrifty priced items at the Old Time Pottery over the weekend, so I am going to link up over at Rhoda's for the Thrifty Treasures Party. Go there now, if you would like to see some other awesome finds. I saw some GREAT stuff over there today!!
I have learned this year that I LOVE shopping for things in the garden/patio section to use for INDOOR decorating. I have really found alot of cute stuff in the garden section of Hobby Lobby that I would use inside. I am anxiously awaiting the end of summer clearance sales so that I can rack up on some rooster stuff I have fell in love with at the HL.
This cute little birdie is one of the items I picked up at the Old Time Pottery in Gulf Shores, AL.
I LOVED him and I LOVE that he was only $1.99!! I have placed him on the new kitchen shelf that is basically still empty.
I also purchased several more white pieces for my collection on display in the china cabinet. I am planning to do a wall display with some of the plates that I purchased, and a platter that I already have. This is my favorite piece from the weekend. What a sweet little turkey dish!!
Thanks for checking out some of my vacation lovelies!! And remember, always check the garden section for some cute decor!!
2 comments:
Love the fowl and I think shopping in the outdoor section for indoor decorating is an awesome idea...it's all about bringing the outdoors-in. Ha! Thanks!
Tina, cute birdie! Thanks for joining the party this week.
Post a Comment