Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Holiday Mark Downs

Today I stopped by Hobby Lobby during lunch to look at party supplies for TB's party that is coming up this Saturday. I always make a quick run down the aisles with Holiday decor. Today they had the Easter decor marked down 90%, I couldn't believe they still had anything left. I was able to find several cute items that I just had to have. So, it looks like I am all ready for Easter decorating the next time around. Now all I have to do is store these safely for the next year!!!
How Cute!!! I almost forgot to mention that these items at regular price would have cost me around $50, I paid $5.42!!! Yay!

3 comments:

Kathi said...

I don't DARE go back to Hobby Lobby 90% off or not! That place is bad bad bad for me! And my wallet!

Shannon said...

Wow!!! You got some great finds!! Way to go!

Brandi said...

Girl, I'm doing the same thing. I have a huge plastic tub in my closet and I've already got stuff for halloween and xmas. My only problem is buying and then remembering I have it when the time comes. Hopefully keeping it in the big storage container will do the trick!