Well, it is Thursday and I have the day off from work. And boy is it a beautiful day!!! This morning I attended the Boosterthon/Fun Run at my son's school. It was alot of fun for the kids and a great way to raise money for the school. Now it is time to start working on my project. I have a glimpse of what is to come below, but first I want to talk about my new corner shelf. I have been looking and thinking about getting one of these cute iron corner shelves for a couple of months. I have checked Hobby Lobby for sales, but they have not went below $99.99!! I just didn't think I needed one THAT bad. Earlier this week I ran into Home Accents here in Tuscaloosa just to browse around a bit, and found my corner shelf!! They were marked 50% off, so I got this one for $49.99. I LOVE it!! I originally planned on putting it in my living room, but it may end up in the kitchen as pictured. What do you think?
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Project Time & A new Splurge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for all your sweet comments! I love to hear from new people. Good luck with your project; I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Post a Comment